The monitor team wants to hear from you.
If you would like to share your thoughts with us, you can use the feedback form below.
- If you choose to provide your feedback below, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- If you have an emergency, need to report a crime, or need law enforcement assistance, you should call 9-1-1 or contact the NYPD directly.
- The monitor does not, and cannot, investigate individual incidents or events. If the comments you share with us contain information suggesting the need for further investigation, your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate authority for review.
- The monitor team will not be responding to comments received. However, the monitor team will closely review input received here. Your comments will not be visible to the public.
- Finally, although your name, phone number, or email address is not required, if you provide them, we will be able to contact you in the future if we think further explanation would be useful. Supplying the zip code will help us understand whether the issues raised in your comments relate to others throughout the city.
Remember, the monitor’s scope of authority pertains specifically to the NYPD’s policies and practices relating to stop, question and frisk activities, stops and arrests for trespass in NYCHA buildings and in buildings enrolled in the Trespass Affidavit Program, and the Body-Worn Camera pilot program which will last for one year.